street fighter another side need songs!

EXO-grey-fox

want your music to be featured in a new street fighter game? me and a crew of guys are making a new street fighter game, we are looking for some talented people to make 4 new tracks. 1 for axel, a japanese ninja trained by akuma. bestfriend with ibuki we are looking for something kinda like ryus theme and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCYST35gSvU next is

Tetsu is related to retsu, and gotetsu and gouken somehow, was thinking of a shoto grappler? also he is a charger since he is older he has to charge his hadoukens.

Theme: something like this

cid

The "freak" of Street fighter another side.Cid is part of a punk rock gang ran by Birdie. In street fighter alpha Bison sent Balrog to kill Birdie, but Birdie convinced Balrog to help him instead by telling him how the Psycho Drive could make them powerful. Hindered by Balrog's incompetence, however, Birdie couldn't find the Drive before it exploded.

It is likely that Birdie remained with Shadaloo until it finally collapsed, and is back on the streets. after shadloo collapsed birdie started a gang called the Velvet Monkeys. consits of five members Birdie, Cid,K, Oliver and Tim.

once Shadaloo reformed, birdie begged bison to join, Cid went as far as getting the shadaloo logo tattood on his chest and arm.

Fighting Style:Drunken monkey

Cid Theme something like this.

and last is zoe

one of sakuras school friends, her move set is kinda like chun li (charge)

theme:

we love all the remixs make it sound like 3rd strike or street fighter 4 its whatever you want go nuts, email me if you are interested. sweet6six6@hotmail.com also here's a link to the characters to give you a better idea what they look like http://www.capcom-unity.com/exo-grey-fox/blog/2010/05/12/re_drew_a_couple_of_my_characters