OCR Beat Hazard channel

Sykes

Hi guys! Um, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. It's a very generalized description, but I figured this is where something like this would go. Apologies if I'm wrong. I'm Sykes! I'm new to the forums, but I've been listening to OCR for over... 4 or 5 years now. I've been stalking Darkesword and McVaffe for most of those years (:nicework:) and play on your TF2 servers when I remember they exist (not very often, I'm afraid) but the reason I'm posting here today is because many of my friends hear my OCR songs, love them, and ask me where I got them. So many people don't know of OCR, so I've decided to do some promoting!

My youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/Sykes119) is now dedicated to uploading one OCR song per day, only I'll be playing it in Beat Hazard. Hopefully this will get some people interested in the songs and should get you some more visits and hopefully donations! (my hopes are high!)

I only started yesterday and my bandwidth only allows one upload per day, given the upload works, so it might be a little slow now, but the plan is to get more up there! (preferably some Darkesword and McVaffe mixes :<) So feel free to subscribe and check back every now and then! I guess I could even take requests, too.

Thanks for the time!