OC ReMix on the Radio!

PunkyCrisps

Hi, my name is Ben Prchal, and I am a DJ at KVSC in St. Cloud, MN (it's the radio station at St. Cloud State University, where I am majoring in radio broadcasting). Thanks to the open format of college radio in general and KVSC in partiuclar, I am free to do a show on Fridays from 7-10pm Central Time where I can literally play whatever I want. After a brief email exchange with Liontamer, I have been given clearance to play OCRemixes as well! I have been versed in the attribution requirements according to the Terms of Use on the site, and am so pumped to get a chance to share this stuff with KVSC's listeners.

This thread will, I guess, serve two purposes. First, to let y'all know that you can listen online at KVSC.org (click the "Listen Live" icon and open the resulting file with your prefered media player) or you can find us on the iTunes listings for College Radio. Second, I will definitely take suggestions here for what remixes you guys would like to hear/get some exposure. Obviously I have my favorites, but I'd love to get as much good stuff out there as possible.

I know that I will definitely play about half an hour of OCRemix stuff at the outset of this Friday's show (the 27th). Going forward, this will be my regular shift at KVSC, and you can expect a regular slot for OCRemixes at the start of every week's show for at least the first set. At the end of September, however, our Men's Hockey team starts playing, and our broadcasts of the games will take over our airwaves and internet stream when they happen (hockey is a biiiiig deal around here, and anyhow, I work at the games). I'll make sure to post the dates that my regular show will be broadcast so you can know when to tune in.

Thanks again, OCRemix community, for creating such great music that people like me can share!