Some Hydropolise under angel island (sample)

http://soundcloud.com/aires/some-hydropolise-under-angel

Its actually finished and sound alot diffrent from this but its an album track YAL AINT GETING SHIZ...

Edit, i dont remeber this track having that much treble and not mids..... and why did my other tracks not play >:( well this is the sample, i may up a new one that does not have a one sided guitar :P

I hardly call this "hard rock" but whatever. :tomatoface:

Some weird key change thing going on at :02, might wanna check that.

There's three instruments. The one synth, the guitar, and the drums. Because of this your soundscape sounds really dry and empty.

When you get into the main melody the rhythm guitar doesn't match the main melody (in terms of chords, the melody is going places and the guitar isn't supporting it, so it feels really bland). There's not a lot of low mids in your instruments, there's no instrument for a bassline and there's too little reverb. Everything sounds really dry, and there's nothing playing definitive chords either. If your guitar is supposed to be doing that, then you need to make that guitar tone BIGGER and PHATTER.

EDIT: I can just barely hear the bassline. Make it more, you know, THERE. I'm on bass emphasis headphones. Your entire mix is REALLY LACKING low mids.

Another thing, try adding some delay echo to your synth lead.

I hardly call this "hard rock" but whatever. :tomatoface:

Some weird key change thing going on at :02, might wanna check that.

There's three instruments. The one synth, the guitar, and the drums. Because of this your soundscape sounds really dry and empty.

When you get into the main melody the rhythm guitar doesn't match the main melody (in terms of chords, the melody is going places and the guitar isn't supporting it, so it feels really bland). There's not a lot of low mids in your instruments, there's no instrument for a bassline and there's too little reverb. Everything sounds really dry, and there's nothing playing definitive chords either. If your guitar is supposed to be doing that, then you need to make that guitar tone BIGGER and PHATTER.

EDIT: I can just barely hear the bassline. Make it more, you know, THERE. I'm on bass emphasis headphones. Your entire mix is REALLY LACKING low mids.

Another thing, try adding some delay echo to your synth lead.

Thats what i said, my other tracks did not play, and non of my tracks played in tempo...which is my fault for recording in ableton, I always have timing problems in ableton.

as for the guitar its fat but i apperently did somthin stupid to all the track and did somthing on the master... gosh gotta port this to audacity.....

as for the melodys thats the main idea :D not changing it, i like the effect.