Native Instruments HALF-OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE (mostly everything except the Komplete bundles)

http://newsletter.native-instruments.com/ov?mailing=1V3X4UZ-ZO913W0&m2u=H8GTOE6-1V3X4UZ-AR4E7S&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=thanksgiving+DJ&utm_source=newsletter

All Komplete stuff except the bundle itself (so all sample libraries and synths except Damage and Alicia's Keys) are half-off, all Traktor upgrades are half-off, and iMaschine is also half-off.

GET KONTAKT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOU WILL NOT REGRET asdfjkl;askjdflsajdf

Ok so I have run into a problem. I can't change the volume of single patches, I can but they reset when I stop the song. It's as if the patch volume slider is programmed to a definite value. Neblix :>?

Edit: so you can apparently do:

Once an instrument is loaded into KONTAKT 2 you need to go into its "Instrument Options" section. There is a little wrench you can press which will expand the view and options available through KONTAKT 2 for this instrument. Once you click "Instrument Options" you need to navigate to the "Controller" tab. Once here...there is a little box that needs to be unchecked called:

"Accept Standard Controllers For Volume & Pan"

but that's only for a single instrument. Isn't there a master option for this?

Edit 2: Ok so I guess you just have to use the mixer sliders? Or what is everyone else doing?

Ok so I have run into a problem. I can't change the volume of single patches, I can but they reset when I stop the song. It's as if the patch volume slider is programmed to a definite value. Neblix :>?

Once an instrument is loaded into KONTAKT 2 you need to go into its "Instrument Options" section. There is a little wrench you can press which will expand the view and options available through KONTAKT 2 for this instrument. Once you click "Instrument Options" you need to navigate to the "Controller" tab. Once here...there is a little box that needs to be unchecked called:

Edit 2: Ok so I guess you just have to use the mixer sliders? Or what is everyone else doing?

Instrument volumes in Kontakt will always default to whatever the volume knob is set to in the step sequencer. If you want to change instrument volume without messing with the mixer, use the step sequencer volume knobs. The thing you unchecked makes this not so.

Dunno what DAW you're using, but in Sonar there's an option (in Sonar's Project Options > MIDI Out pane) called "Zero Controllers When Play Stops." I sometimes have problems with Kontakt's levels doing weird things for certain instruments, and unchecking this option fixes it. Your DAW might have something similar.