Need some help altering panning and frequency

I am conducting a sort of experiment, and I need to know how to seperate audio into a different side of headphones. I know how to make the sound come primarily from one side, but I need to be able to completely separate the audio. To clarify, this will only work with headphones or ear buds. Any sounds leaking onto either side could ruin it.

Secondly, and more importantly, I need to know how to take one track and duplicate the exact frequency, then raise or lower it by a small amount. Somewhere between <1 to 40 or 50 Hz. Does anyone know how to achieve these to effects within FL studio?

I am conducting a sort of experiment, and I need to know how to seperate audio into a different side of headphones. I know how to make the sound come primarily from one side, but I need to be able to completely separate the audio. To clarify, this will only work with headphones or ear buds. Any sounds leaking onto either side could ruin it.

Use the mixer track panning knob. Hard panning will give absolutely no signal to the opposite side.

If you meant sending entire music to both sides simultaneously, route all channels to two mixer tracks, pan one 100% left, one 100% right and route those 2 to master track. But that actually only results in a bit louder mono track.

About your second question, are you saying you want to run both normal frequency and a bit detuned one at the same time? You can route your instrument to just two channels, put something like mda detune vst on one and then route those two to master.

If you meant sending entire music to both sides simultaneously, route all channels to two mixer tracks, pan one 100% left, one 100% right and route those 2 to master track. But that actually only results in a bit louder mono track.

About your second question, are you saying you want to run both normal frequency and a bit detuned one at the same time? You can route your instrument to just two channels, put something like mda detune vst on one and then route those two to master.

I guess technically it would be detuned, but It needs to be very specific. And yes, I want to run that to one side, and the regular audio to the other. Are there any plugins that could allow me to only change the Hz level without any other effects?