looking for a person to sequence

mrtrent

I have a 5 minute piece I would like to recruit someone to sequence for me, either for barter or for monetary payment.

It is a medley of themes from the sonic the hedgehog series. ( I borrowed the opening fanfare and green hill zone from Video Games Live) The songs are opening fanfare, green hill zone, metropolis zone, final boss theme ( sonic 3), sky sanctuary zone, and sonic's theme. The instrumentation is 2 flutes ( one doubles as piccolo on my written score), 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 4 french horns, 3 trumpets, 2 trombones, 1 bass trombone, 1 tuba, 1 timpani, 1 drum set, 3 percussion parts ( including suspended cymbal, piatti, glockenspiel, snare drum, tambourine, triangle, xylophone) harp, piano, Violin 1, Violin 2, Viola, violincello, double bass, and electric guitar.

Here is a demo of what it sounds like ( note: you can't hear all the parts written because I didn't work on the dynamics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAvFH-FRyhE