Final Fantasy VII - Battle Theme (MIDI -> HQ Remix)

RedMageJoe

So I'm new on these forums and only really know what the request guidelines specify, so if there's any unspoken rules or the like regarding my request, I don't intend to step on any toes. Several years back (as in about 10) MIDI rearranges were a big thing for video game music, and I found a particular arrangement of the Final Fantasy VII Battle Theme that has a certain... haunting quality to it.

The original arrangement was done by W1P3OUT XL and can be found here. What I'm actually looking for is not so much completely restructuring the song (not entirely at least), but taking the sound here, the key, the chords, everything that gives it that haunting sound, and taking it from a MIDI format to something with real/synthesized instruments in higher quality. Again, if that isn't something that's quite in the spirit of OC Remix, taking an existing arrange and just "updating" the instruments, I would completely understand and hope someone will let me know.

If anyone is willing to work on this though, it would be great to hear it.