Sonic the Hedgehog and Halo Orchestra

mrtrent

I started a crowd sourcing project a while ago through a non kickstarter page but now, I have some audio that would give me a little more credibility for kickstarter browsers:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/168850550/sonic-the-hedgehog-medley-and-halo-suite-orchestra

My goal is to raise $8,000 to hire an orchestra to record my Sonic the Hedgehog Medley and Halo Suite. I previously attempted to record with an orchestra the Sonic tune but unfortunately because I could only fund one hour of recording time, we couldn't finish the entire project! So now I am raising the funds to hire the orchestra for the amount of time I need to finish Sonic and to record my Halo Suite. At the end of my video you can hear clips of the different pieces from sonic 1,2,3 and knuckles that we recorded.

Sonic: GENESIS, A medley of some of the most well known tunes from the GENESIS years including: Green Hill Zone, Metropolis Zone, Final Boss theme (sonic 3), and Sky Sanctuary Zone, and the 2nd recording will be my Halo Suite, which includes Impend, Peril, Unforgotten, and The Ark: Farthest Outpost.