Kids game song.

I'm really diggin the rhythms, especially percussion- definitely gives off a very cheerful, lighthearted vibe.

Before I go further, a questions for you though: Are you intentionally staying away from an easily identifiable harmonic structure and an accessible melody? It's hard for me to really get a feel for where notes should be landing, what I should be listening for in the melody/harmony. And if this is indeed music for kids, you almost always need to have the music accessible (i.e. a melody you can hum along with, simple harmonic progressions like I-IV-V).

I think part of the problem may be the organ, especially the first time through, before you add the bell hits. First of all, I think it's a touch too loud and steals the focus (which would be alright if it was playing a more accessible melody, though). The other thing that was a little unsettling to me about the organ was all of its long, held out notes. Those notes really felt like they went on forever. Again, I think they would actually be fine IF the organ was softer, and not the focus of the song- maybe as a background to a melody?

Anyway, those are my initial thoughts, and I'm by no means an expert.