Jempire Story-FREE game in support of Child's Play (OST by me, Kevin Villecco, & Jameson Sutton)

Phonetic Hero

Hey guys! Here it is, a game that was crafted as a labor of love in support of Child's Play, a charity that organizes toy drives to children's hospitals. The project was spearheaded by Aaron "Ruby Eclipse" Webber, who is an associate brand manager at Sega. From the site:

Jempire Story is a free Spiral Knights fan-game created by an online team of friends (Jempire). The game was created on a ~$0 budget in our spare time, late evenings, and through the magic of lots of caffeine.

From my own personal standpoint, I can't stress that part about caffeine NEARLY enough haha. I think you guys will enjoy the OST, it's a combination of original tunes and remixes of popular tracks from Spiral Knights and Phantasy Star Online (some of which you will probably see posted to OCR at some point). I've been working almost non-stop for a while, I wrote about 9 or so tracks in 2-3 weeks. In total, I did about 12 of the 30+ tracks on the OST, alongside my co-composers Kevin Villecco (a good friend of mine who was the one to bring me on the project in the first place) and Jameson Sutton (another good friend who is interning with Alex Brandon). I also collaborated with Hylian Lemon and DjjD on a couple of the tracks, which turned out fantastically (also collaborated with Kevin on one, but he was a huge force for the actual OST in addition to our collaboration).

This is still the alpha, and many updates are going to be made, but regardless I'm very proud and excited to be able to put this down as my first game OST, and I'd really appreciate anyone who decides to check it out and give a bit of feedback. I mean come on, it's free (but if you feel so inclined, there's a donate button on the site for Child's Play!)!!

The soundtrack will be released more fully soon, but for now you'll just have to play the game :P

It definitely was an adventure making this OST, and frankly I'm still too tired to write a sentimental post like this ahahah, BUT, I really appreciate you guys for helping out, couldn't have done it without you.

The OST is scheduled to release sometime in January or Februrary when the full game is coming out. The YouTube channel) will be updated occasionally until then with tracks from the game, and check out all our SoundClouds for some uploads from the OST.

http://www.soundcloud.com/villeccomedia

http://www.soundcloud.com/phonetichero

http://www.soundcloud.com/jameson-sutton