32 Count Music

MaskedMarvel

Hello everyone :) First I'd like to thank everyone here because over the last 5 years or so video game music and vgm remixes have become my main genre of music so I appreciate the work you guys do.

The reason I'm posting is because I have recently started to pursue a career in group fitness. Kind of a suddenly random turn of events in my life but thats whole other story. There are a number of websites that sell music specifially for fitness classes. This music is usually covers of top 40 songs remixed so they are "32 count". I'm not that musically inclined so for me that means you can keep going "5, 6, 7, 8" etc and the beat will always be steady. This type of music is ideal for teaching classes but unfortunately most of it really sucks. Its all pop music about what people of the opposite gender look like while dancing at a club etc.

I'm just wondering if there are songs in this community that are 32 count that people wouldn't mind me using. I'm guessing there isn't really a way to search for 32 count music here but any songs, help or advice anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and keep on doing what you guys are doing.

32/4 = 8 bars as we count 8 beats per bar.

It's a standard 4/4 (16 pulses) song section played twice. That is if you're counting the 1/4ths of a beat, but when training I'm pretty sure you're counting in 1/8ths, so that would be a single 4/4 section (4 bars).

Dunno if it helps..

Edit: I'm pretty sure you don't count in 1/8ths at ± 140 BPm after thinking about it. You certainly count 8 bars.

Edited by Metal Man