Gauging interest for a short, quick Overwatch EP

DusK

So I had an idea for an Overwatch remix at work today, but I figured that since Overwatch has a small soundtrack full of really fun tracks, the OCR community could possibly put together a little EP for the album.

This wouldn't be something super-strict with multiple check-ins or track claiming or anything like that; I'm actually not really a fan of that kind of thing personally, and I know a lot of you guys work best when you can sit down and just hammer your track out in the span of a day or two or a week (I know I do).

I'd direct, maybe take on a few people to handle QC if they're up for giving feedback on tracks, and just let everyone run wild and remix whatever they want off the original soundtrack, while also keeping track of what sources people have shown interest in to maybe persuade others to check out the other sources and round out the album a bit. Then in a couple of months, we get everything together that's done, give feedback on it, and then after another month of revision, put everything that could possibly pass the panel into an EP. Super laid back, no pressure to meet arbitrary deadlines aside from having your track done in a couple of months. And I know we have the talent here to make something good in a week, so two months shouldn't be too lofty for a small EP.

The theme would be "epic". Bombastic orchestral, horns-up metal, technomanga... lotta leeway in terms of style.

Anyone up for it?

EDIT: Through discussion in the OverClocked Artists Facebook group, it's looking like the timeframe for this may simply be... no time frame. I may end up just taking submissions and dishing out feedback (again, possibly with help) until we reach a comfortable number for a solid EP. I still think that could very well be around two months, but we'll see if this happens.