WE 2002 BGM music ReMix

Arauz07

Hi everyone

Im Arauz07 and im from México.

This is my first post, waiting for me to help. I find myself editing a patch for the PES 2014 PSP and I am in the stage of creating or editing music to give it originality, that is why I dare to ask for help and collaboration for that project, which will be released on my channel youtube where, I am currently doing tutorials on the edition of the game.

Something that causes me a lot of feeling is the remix theme of the game winning eleven 2002 Korea Japan, since it is the first soccer game that I could enjoy on my playstation. It is a theme that I would like to help create a rework or remix with a more modern air, without forgetting the feeling of it. (I think in a remix to much commercial trance, style ASOT or something interesting).

Obviously, in the patch credits will be given the same as promotion to the author if he has more musical projects.

This is the original theme and version I heard in the video game.

In itself, the theme is to be the official theme of the game (that's why the remix) and that is the music of the intro video, which I'm already editing, greetings and thank you very much.

Finally, here's the link from my YouTube channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4npFlyTwT4dzVIHzB_hKHQ