Good techno sounds plugin / sound samples?

Okay as usual i'm a complete noob in everything I do in life. Can't ever seem to learn anything I swear hah.

I enjoy just composing music, I don't enjoy tweaking very much with instruments and FX, I like to just choose them from a list.

I've used a lot of the Sytrus plugin that comes with FL studio. It's got a few really nice saws in there. But im looking for more bass, and background synths and better drums would be nice too. If anyone has some ideas on free or even ones I need to buy that would be great. Just want to worry less about trying to find the right instruements and use more of my time just writing songs. Thanks!

Pretty much the only tweaking i'll ever use myself is cutoff and resonance :)

I like to just choose them from a list.

(stuff)

Pretty much the only tweaking i'll ever use myself is cutoff and resonance :)

They've invented this just for you, and actually, it sounds pretty good (this from another guy who uses it and has enough other hardware). The only gripe is that once you run out of expansions, nothing else is going to help, and of course, you're never the only one who's purchased this.

http://refx.de/?page=Nexus