The Legend of Zelda: TP, a few tracks...

Timmis

Hi Guys!

I've just recently joined this site although I've been checking it out regularly for like a year or so now.

First of all I'd like to thank all the great composers (ReMixers or whatever) that submit these truly incredible works of art!

Allright... now to the point: like so many of you I suspect, I too am a total Zelda fan!

Whilst playing the latest instalment in the series, Twilight Princess on the Wii I did find some certain themes/songs I quite liked:

- Gerudo Desert, It's got that mystifying oriental feel in it, I've always pictured it being ReMixed in the orchestra and epic genre maybe, like in the vein of Darkesword's "Ancient Hero" ReMix (oh great ReMix btw, simple awsome).

Don't know if it can be done since it's a kinda "flat" song sort of say, still love it though.

- Hyrule Castle Halls/Mezzanine, the first soft version which sounds in the begining of Hyrule Castle, how to ReMix this I don't really know, anything will do!

- Lake Hylia, ReMixed in a techno fashion maybe?

Those are the songs I feel most about and I would just love to see them get ReMixed.

Well, that's my request and I once again thank you all!