"Know that what you see isn't everything in this world!"
For a more in-depth history of Jon Talbain, see Jon Talbain (extended). [contains spoilers]
Born in England in 1940, Jon Talbain has spent many years searching for a way to be rid of his lycanthropic curse. Though the beast within him is always there, he found a way to both sharpen and strengthen his mind and body through martial arts. But Jon relies not just on the moves of his martial arts training; he also uses his teeth and claws. The end result is a combination of nunchakus, flying kicks, vicious bites and flesh-rending slashes, all of which make him a force to be reckoned with.
However, all his training has a higher purpose. In his past, Jon was promised by a mysterious woman that his curse would end the day he exceeded all his limits. It's this promise that has driven him to seek out others like himself... others that will offer up more of a challenge than any normal human opponent. To push himself beyond his physical and mental boundaries, he must go up against other Darkstalkers. If he can best them, perhaps then he'll finally be free of his werewolf within.
Selected game appearances
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (1994)
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge (1995)
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers' Revenge (1997)
- Vampire Savior: Jedah's Damnation (1997)
- MobyGames - "Darkstalkers series"
- GameFan Books - "Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors" guide
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors instruction manual