Streaming slowdown

Zephyr

Hey guys, Zephyr here, I'm just wondering if any of you have experienced slowdown when stream a song, not slowdown in loading, but rather it actually slowing down the song when you stream it, I uploaded my first song to tindeck today and when I streamed it I was disgusted, it slowed down the entire song. If I download the song from there it works fine, but not if I stream it. Anyone know why this is? Is tindeck just really busy right now or something? Is this common and I've just never heard of it? Thanks for any help, I'd rather not have people listen to my music in this horribly distorted manor.

Edit: Also give me a post if you have any recommendations for a hosting site.

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/cvzp/Zephyr_-Tread_-_Deep_Waters_CMC16

There's a link to the stream and download, compare the two and you'll see what I mean. Especially when the cymbals come in. Also, if anyone has any other hosting recommendations, I'd like some other options just in case this doesn't get figured out. Even if you don't notice that it's audibly slower, you should notice that the pitches are different, I'm assuming this is caused by it being slowed down.

Thanks, I really have no idea what I'm doing when I mess with the mp3 settings, I don't know what's standard here's what I have, let me know if I should change anything or tell me what these things do if you can:

Depth; I have it at 16Bit int, but options are 32bit float (0.24) and 32bit (16.8)

Bitrate; It's a slider, I have it at 128Kbit

Sampler interpolation I have at 64 point sync, there's linear, 6 point hermite and a bunch more point syncs with different numbers,

Looping mode; I have it at leaver remainder, there's also cut remainder and wrap remainder.

If anyone can help me with these terms or tell me where to change it to 44.1khz then please help me out.

This is FL, right? I'm going from online help documentation (http://flstudio.com/help/html/fformats_save_wavmidmp3.htm, http://flstudio.com/help/html/envsettings_wave.htm) and not the actual program, so I apologize if this info turns out to be inaccurate:

The sampling rate isn't set in the export dialog box; to set the sampling rate to 44.1khz, open the Audio Settings window -- there should be a "Mixer" section with a "Sample rate (Hz)" field. Set the sample rate to 44100. You should be able to leave the stuff in the Export dialog box as it is.