Legacy of Kain Series

Cycotix

i came here 2 years ago, i couldnt sign up for the forums cuz the register part was gltichin out, but, i finally made my way back.

Im kinda suprized that in 2 years, not one person has made my favorite Epic bed time story a fitting dark techno remix...so, i pass the request on to those who take the challenge.

I love the music of "Soul Reaver", the first game introducing Raziel on the ps1, I want the main theme remixed, do with it as yew will, but keep it dark, mysterious, and above all... soul reaver.

To whom will take the challenge, i offer my gratitude. Bring on the NeoGoth Techno.

• 2 weeks later...

I like your request. The legacy of kain series is the best video game series ever if you ask me. When you say the main theme you are talking about the "Ozar Midrashim" track right? That track is already filled with synths, it just lacks the annoying beats of techno (IMO) I love that track and would like to remake it but in my own vision of dark synth metal yeah!!