Tales of Destiny remake

Z3120

A PS2 JPN exclusive game that never made it to the U.S., also composed by Motoi Sakuraba. Ever since I've listened to Scaredism's ReMix of Valkyrie Profile, it brought back memories of an arranged track found in the Premium OST of the ToDr Director's Cut Premium Box set called Lion (pronounced Leon) ~ Irony of Fate I thought lacked the energy found in its previous counterparts (PSX and PS2) and an inability to represent the duality of Lion's defining moment and tragedy with live instruments. A mixture of vigorously fighting to the very end yet a noticeably deep, underlying sadness was what I was expecting.

Also, together with me very recently finishing an anime movie called Sword of the Stranger, I thought a style similar to Sato Naoki's work in that or a song in Eureka Seven (an anime he composed for too) like Sprinting Spirits would be interesting with a live guitar.

PS2 version of Lion ~ Irony of Fate

Lion ~ Irony of Fate found in the Premium OST

Eureka Seven - Sprinting Spirits

* Spoilers *

Last Fight in Sword of the Stranger, but the song/style I'm specifically referring to

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_o1zrCLns4s

Thank you in advance to those of you who might be interested.