Mega Man 2 (GB) 'Clash Man'

M.A.N

Not too bad of a start I think, but it feels like you could do more with it. The acid bass thing you got going on sounds pretty cool, and the drums are pretty solid too. The lead, however, feels kind of tame in comparison - right now I don't think it matches the energy levels of the other instruments very well. Also, some of the transitions feel kind of abrupt - like when the bassline drops, and also when the breakbeat drums start (the first hit sounds like it's partially chopped off).

In terms of arrangement, there's certainly room for expansion. I don't remember this theme very well, but it probably wouldn't hurt to do add more variation to the lead part for the second half or so of the piece. The transitions could use more variations too - there's too much of the sudden drop out and quick fade-in type, for lack of a better term. Ending could probably use a bit more work as well.

Not too bad of a start I think, but it feels like you could do more with it. The acid bass thing you got going on sounds pretty cool, and the drums are pretty solid too. The lead, however, feels kind of tame in comparison - right now I don't think it matches the energy levels of the other instruments very well. Also, some of the transitions feel kind of abrupt - like when the bassline drops, and also when the breakbeat drums start (the first hit sounds like it's partially chopped off).

In terms of arrangement, there's certainly room for expansion. I don't remember this theme very well, but it probably wouldn't hurt to do add more variation to the lead part for the second half or so of the piece. The transitions could use more variations too - there's too much of the sudden drop out and quick fade-in type, for lack of a better term. Ending could probably use a bit more work as well.

thanks for the tip. i'll work on this soon.