Britain Project requirement

Britain Project

Hello members of Overlocked Remix,

I'm André Lourenço, Graphic Designer Director from Britain, and it's a pleasure to have the chance to talk to you guys.

Indeed, I've been listening to most of your productions on Last.Fm and I was trully motivated to came here to make this request.

I am an official member of the Hellacoast Game Entertainment, in development of our first project - Britain.

The pourpose is to create a huge world into the middle age perspective; where myth creatures with their own particular cultures, collide in order to reach the mighty secret of the Britain Decalogue. The history and creatures anatomy are based on Nordic mythology; Evolutive paths through the Filogenetics Trees of our real world and a platonic-aristotleic philosophy about creation.

I'm looking for music talents like you, please If anyone fell motivated to join the project, let me know.

Note: This is a free of charge project so Hellacoast G.Ent can't pay for the contribuitions that might come.

Thanks you for the chance to complete the invitation.

Kind regaards,

Andre Lourenço - Hellacoast G.Ent

Do you have any information about the game or website to look at. Most people aren't likely to give free music unless you have evidence that the project is going somewhere. I google'd your company name and the only response was this thread, which has no evidence of the projects existance.

Just saying, we'd need to know more about it/like to see some screenshots or concepts.

Well, Fishy...in fact we are having some problems with our webdesign team, but I got some screenshots and concepts. I also did a schedule about the whole idea of the project, but it's in portuguese, so I'm starting to translate it in order to offer a clearly knowledgement around the whole world of Britain.

If anyone want to know more about the project I will be glad to share some information about it:

alloupsv@hotmail.com is my MSN.

I'll be posting some screenshots here in the following days. Thank you for the aswear Fishy.