CD Cover Templates?

1337 1

Hey all,

I've been working on a music project (just something for a bit of fun on my part; nothing fancy), and was going to do up a physical copy. I figured since I was fair decent at photoshop, it wouldn't be too hard to find a template for the CD case paper inlays. :tomatoface:

I love irony.

I know there's software out there for it, but I'm cheap and lazy, and the software that came with my DVD drive sucks.

So does anyone know of a template I can use in photoshop (eg a .PSD or any image file)? I'd really appreciate it if anyone knows of one :<

I've been using these for the last few years, and they work pretty good if you're just printing on plain or glossy paper. If you're using a cd labeling kit or something like that, you're best bet is either taking measurements and making a template yourself in the software of your choice (typically that involves a lot of trial and error), or looking around online for one.

I've been using these for the last few years, and they work pretty good if you're just printing on plain or glossy paper. If you're using a cd labeling kit or something like that, you're best bet is either taking measurements and making a template yourself in the software of your choice (typically that involves a lot of trial and error), or looking around online for one.

You sir are an absolute legend! Thank you so much! :-P