Adventures of Lolo . . . more

myusername

Ok, this is my first time posting so if I did something wrong let me know. I did read through the rules first though so hopefully I won't screw anything up.

As the title indicates, I'm a big fan of Adventures of Lolo (NES) and I've noticed that there aren't any remixes for that game. I guess if I had to pick a specific song I'd go with the main theme, but I'm really pretty open about it. To be honest, I don't even think there were a lot of different songs in the game. I'm not terribly picky about what type of remix it is. I suppose I'd prefer something a little more modern rather than an orchestral or classical feel. I like a lot of the dance remixes, but my taste is certainly not limited to that specific genre. To give you a vague idea, one of my favorite remixes from the site is off of the Kirby album: The Ballad of Sir Kibbles ~ Theme of Dream Hunter by Suzumebachi. I know I'm not being very specific or helpful here. I guess I'll just say you should go where your artistry takes you.

Some other requests I have are the main theme from the NES version of Tetris (I believe it was just The Sugar Plum Fairy), and some more Super Mario Bros. 3 (if you can't tell I'm big on NES games). I like the SMB3 remixes that are already available but there are still so many songs that could be remixed. That game was full of music. The songs I'd like to see most are the Map 2 theme and the Airship music. Maybe if enough people were interested someone could start a SMB3 album project? Just a suggestion. I suppose those are all of my requests for now. I'll try to check back as often as I can in case anyone has any questions. Thanks for reading!