OCR MI residents: VIDEO GAMES LIVE - Meetup @ Kalamazoo, MI?

Salluz

1. Video Games Live
  2. Tour Dates, in case there's one near you
  3. The prices and info @ Miller Auditorium, located @ Western Michigan University of Kalamazoo, MI. The show I am speaking of is the seventh on the list.

OK, so I was shopping @ Hardings with my friend's grandfather who lives next door. I walked out of the store and happened to notice a stack of brochures with Mario's face on it with Peach's Castle and a floating star. The main title read "Video Games Live". The subtitle read "Experience a Full orchestra and choir accompanied by synchronized video, lighting, special effects, crowd intensity & live action!"Featuring themes from:

• Final Fantasy
  • Halo
  • Mario
  • Zelda
  • Warcraft
  • Sonic
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Classic Arcade Medley
  • and many more!

Pre-show festival includes: Game competitions, costume contest, special guests, game demos & prizes.

Location: Miller Auditorium @ campus of Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI

Time: March 20, 2009, 8 PM until heaven knows when

About me: I shall be repping OCR with the shirt on. You will not see me dressing up like anyone (unless it's Captain Falcon, Spawn, Guy from Final Fight or Phoenix Wright. I wouldn't be able to resist it.)

...Interested?