Composer Needed for Halo Game on the PSP

Number1SuperGuy

Hi there, I'm a representative of the team Flaming Ice. We're making a Halo game for the PSP and we'd like to have a dedicated composer. The music should close to commercial quality and should sound like Halo, but should be original, meaning no straight-up remixes please.

If you're interested please post a link to some of your work that you think sounds similar to Halo music.

Here's a link to our Mod DB page if you want to check out the game:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/solitude/

If you want to go straight to our forum and post an application you can find it here:

http://www.halosolitude.com/

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

IMAGE-1.jpg

Really cool project you guys got going there! I decided to respond to your request by writing what I would consider a basic theme for the game to go...this could also be a level I suppose. Here is a link to the download. If you like it, feel free to PM me...otherwise...just enjoy the track I guess! :-P

Download Mp3 Here

PS: this wouldnt be the final version of the track...i just made it quickly to show you.

Hellow my friends! My name is Giannis Makris! I am a professionall film composer and i am curently living in Greece but since inernet is involved this is not going to be a problem. I am 28 years old and already worked in several short film projects. You can hear some samples of my work at the link below. I have my own professional equipment with hi quality instruments and i can compose any kind of music you like to! I hope to hear from you soon and looking for to work with you!

Samples of my work

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=451399885

Thank you!

Please reply to: nik_it_as@yahoo.gr

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

Was just wondering whether you are still after music? If you are I'm winning to send you some tracks. I've worked on many films, for radio and for advertising. Please see my bio below. If you could send me an email if you still need music that would be great!

juliacomposer@gmail.com

Cheers,

julia

Julia is has completed a composition degree (B.mus) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music. Teachers have included Anne Boyd, Michael Smetanin, Damien Ricketson, Anna Pimakhova and Mary Finsterer. During the course of her studies, Julia has received various composition prizes and scholarships including the Dorris Burnett Ford Scholarship, and John Antill Composition Scholarship for her Requiem and the Ignaz Friedman Prize for her ‘Piano sonata No.1’ written when she was just 17 years of age. In 2006 Julia was the first composer to be awarded ‘Best original film score’ at the Sydney Film schools screening/awards night for her work on the film ‘I am the Balloon’. Julia was recently awarded the Listener’s choice award for the ABC Orpheus Remix awards for her composition ‘Death is only the beginning’ earning a commission for another musico-dramatic work for radio. Julia is currently partnered with Nicholas Gentile to write Cheryl Sawyer's epic book "LA CREOLE" into a stage Opera/Musical. In 2009, Julia was chosen to write music for the new James Boags Beer promo video.