BeatBlox - New Puzzle/Music Game. (X-box Live)

SenPi

So, a little while ago (2/3 months I cant remember), A friend shot me a PM telling me that somebody he knew from another forum was making an x-box live game and he wanted music contributors. I ended up sending the creator an e-mail and I started up on a song. My contribution is a trance song (a little faster than usual) and I think it turned out really great (I have also been getting some good feedback about it icon_biggrin.gif)

Anyways, I am now going to pimp this game out. (unfortunately I dont have an x-box so I cant play it at the moment, but I will soon icon_biggrin.gif). The game looks really really fun, and I encourage anybody who likes puzzles and music to get this as it is only 200 Points.

Here is a link to the games webpage, there is also a link there for the OST. Enjoy icon_biggrin.gif

http://megidolaon.com/beatblox/

p.s. yay my first musical work in a video game :D

All I can say is good luck, and I hope you were paid upfront and not in a form of royalties. Recently released data shows that community games don't sell (partially because they get no press). If you're really looking for a boost, try getting the game featured on Kotaku or some-such..

All I can say is good luck, and I hope you were paid upfront and not in a form of royalties. Recently released data shows that community games don't sell (partially because they get no press). If you're really looking for a boost, try getting the game featured on Kotaku or some-such..

Actually the press they get gives M$ so much money it ain't worth it :)

Anyway, congrats man and welcome to the 'omg xna wtf hax musix'-club