Time Warner Cable Internet Rate Change

Hawkwing

• 1 month later...

Thought about starting a new thread but decided this one suits it better as it continues the saga of TWC's shenanigans...

Seems like Time Warner managed to slip in something akin to their original plans recently...

Here's a couple of real sticklers here...

If the level or tier of HSD Service to which I subscribe has a specified limit on the amount of bytes that I can use in a given billing cycle, I also agree that TWC may use technical means, including but not limited to suspending or reducing the speed of my HSD Service, to ensure compliance with these limits, and that TWC or ISP may move me to a higher tier of HSD Service (which may result in higher monthly charges) or impose other charges and fees if my use exceeds these limits.
I further agree that TWC and ISP have the right to monitor my bandwidth usage patterns to facilitate the provision of the HSD Service and to ensure my compliance with the Terms of Use and to efficiently manage their networks and their provision of services.

You guys stuck with their services... you all may want to break out that astroglide to help ease their plans on you...