Megaman X5: Sigma Stage 1 & 2

Duokun

Hello OCRemix!

Now, I've noticed that there have been many Megaman remixes over the years on OCRemix, but I have never seen a Megaman X5 remix done (perhaps I'm not looking hard enough).

As such, I would like to propose 2 songs for remixing. They're quite well known to any Megaman X fan, but bringing back good memories never hurts!

Song: Sigma Stage 1 (and 3) Theme

Source:

Song: Sigma Stage 2 Theme

Source:

Now..as for the remix genre, I didn't mention one for either track simply because I think that a remix of these songs would work best as a dual remix, combining both stage 1 with stage 2.

I imagine something along the lines of orchestra/piano/techno for the portion that involves Stage 1, beginning lightly with piano and orchestra, slowly building up the orchestral effects and incorporating techno as it merges into the Stage 2 theme. During the stage 2 theme section section, I imagine the techno merging with some rock and heavy guitar work, perhaps dropping the orchestra and piano (unless it works well). And to honor the third Sigma stage, the song can fade out to the Stage 1 theme while maintaining the rock/guitar/techno scheme.

After a couple years of practice, I actually intend on giving this a shot myself.

Thanks OCRemix for hearing out my request!

~Duo