PF - Snappleman's Punchfest 4, norg's wedding edition

LuketheXjesse

PUNCHFEST 4 is scheduled for SATURDAY JUNE 27th at 12 noon PST!!!!

We're celebrating our good friend Norg's wedding!!! He gets to choose the theme, time and day! Theme will be announced first thing Thursday!! Stay tuned! (Yes, I'm aware DoD is happening this weekend, simply save your DoD as a template, change the notes and audio, submit as your PUNCHFEST entry, it's THAT easy!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WEEKS THEME IS.......

WING COMMANDER SERIES!!

Any song from any game in the Wing Commander series is fair game. I'll post some references as soon as I can find em.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To participate, install an IRC client (mIRC works well) and come into #punchfest on irc.esper.net!

IF WE'RE GONNA PLAY THIS GAME, WE NEED SOME

RULES

- Theme will be announced two nights before the contest. This way you can pick your song. DON'T START WORKING ON IT.

- You will have 6 hours to complete your song once we start. Do whatever you want once the thing starts, but when the 6 hour time limit is up you must have submitted something.

- You can use anything you want musically. Live instruments, just MIDI, trackers. Just make sure you submit an MP3 file of whatever it is you did.

- No minimum song length requirement.

- Submission is not anonymous!

VOTING

- Voting will take place immediately after the contest. Participants get 3 votes, listeners get 2. Pick your top three songs and to your first place go 3 points, second place go 2 points, third place goes 1 point. Listeners get to pick top two songs, with 2 points going to first place, 1 point going to second.