Midi Keyboard issue's: Running out of idea's...

Hey, first time poster here - generally google comes through with answers except this time:

i have a not so flash- 'ORLA KX3' keyboard, brought a USB - MIDI connector.

Upon getting it all working and so forth, this 'USB Audio Device' seems to be having some issues, i can see the midi activity via the 'USB connector LED lights' and the midi activity led in Fruity Loops

the problem:

When i press 'C' it seems to play C5 as well as a lower much lower note. EDIT: when i hit C on the keyboard- it plays: C5 + D1 its different for other keys- making similar double notes.

so when i have say a simsyth up and im wanting to play a bit with the sound, i hit the C key and it plays that and shortly after another Lower staticy sound over plays and when the orginal C sound finishes- im left with this static (its the same sound but running SUPER SUPER low note thus making it slow down and play very long (hence the static noise)

Any information would be greatly appriceated

• 3 weeks later...

Hrmm, first thing I'd check is that you don't have any zones or groups turned on in your keyboard, sometimes they can broadcast multiple notes from that. Secondly, the keyboard might be sending some other midi messages for every note on a different channel, FL studio picks up messages on every channel, so you may want to check and make sure you're only broadcasting on one channel.