Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga- Bowser's Castle

DPP

I've looked everywhere, and I haven't seen a remix of this song and it has so much potential.

I always pictured this song being remixed with electric guitar and bass, like in the following sections-

0:11-0:18;; 0:27-0:33;; etc...

Bass

0:19-0:26;; 0:34-0:50;; etc...

Electric Guitar

This is quite possibly my favorite song from a video game, and if it is done right, I think the remix of this song could be amazing. That, and it will be really appretiated.

Thanks

Why hello there! I've been doing a few remixes for people here and there and i think i might give this one a shot. I usually stay on the hard rock/metal side when i remix, but i think you might enjoy the outcome. I just did a remix for the boss theme from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island for the SNES and the thread is a little below this thread on the forum page for remix requests.

Just so ya know, my Yoshi's Island mix is bit on the heavy side, but that doesn't mean that if i did this one that will be as well. It usually depends on the source. I think that this one would definitely be a more power metal kinda sound to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright. Keep in mind its a WIP so far, but even so, its almost finished. I might add an orchestra part to the breakdown to help give it more power and depth. Although maybe its good the way it is so far. Also, i gotta do something with the outro/ending, cause right now it just ends on a kick beat.

Anyways, here ya go and i hope you enjoy it! :D

stats.png