Video Game AMV Project 5 at Anime Weekend Atlanta

Castor-Troy

Hey everyone, long time no post. I'm proud to announce that Video Game Project 5: Revival of Heroes! will be showing at Anime Weekend Atlanta this Friday from 6-7pm in the Video Art Track room (Habersham in the Renaissance Waverly).

VG5 is the latest project in the long going saga of Video Game AMV Projects combining your favorite anime and video game remixes starting from the NES Project 2003, Retro Video Game Project 2004, Video Game Project 3, and Video Game Project IV: Rebirth which have aired at past AWAs and anime conventions across the country.

Sadly this will be the final chapter in the Video Game AMV Project saga. I'd like to give a personal thanks to djpretzel and all of the OC remixers who helped make these projects possible. It's been a great 6 years and I guarantee we'll be going out with a bang.

More information on the VG AMV Projects can be found on the Official VG AMV Projects site. Hope to see some of you there! :)