My Zeroes 2 Heroes Pitch

The Pezman

For those who don't know, Zeroes2Heroes has dubbed itself "The People's Publisher" and prides itself on taking popular ideas pitched by aspiring writers to a full-fledged comic book. They'll also pimp the property to various movie, game et al. studios. They're single-handedly responsible for the Reboot... reboot. I've had a story idea kicking around my skull for over four years, and last night I finally made an account and pitch. You can make an account and vote if you like (I'd appreciate it) but any feedback in general would be good as well. Here's the link:

http://www.zeros2heroes.com/pitch/1292

Well the comic itself doesn't need to be hugely successful, just something decent that can help get your name out.

You don't want your very best ideas to be published on a small scale. Because if you make it big and you need something incredible to pull out - guess what? You've already used it.

Still, this idea intrigues me. I might try one myself. Its always worth a shot.

Edit: Also, your idea isn't bad, but your pitch could use some work. The idea as written out is hard to convey how you would make a decent comic and story out of it. Flesh it out some. Don't give too much away, but give some more juicy details that challenge the reader to put the pieces together in their head and frustrate them to do so.

Its a little hard to explain, but its not as hard as I write it out to be.

• 4 weeks later...