*NO* Ecco: The Tides of Time 'Someday, She'll Be Crawling on the Ocean Floor'

Palpable

csnake37

No website

I prefer not to participate in the forum at this time

Submission Information

Ecco: The Tides of Time

Two Tides

A dark mix of the track so don't expect anything dancey.

I had fun with the whole process so i hope you enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beginning started off well with some pretty piano laid over top a cool-sounding version of the Ecco track, which is why I paneled this. Soon into it, it got conservative and the energy stayed at the same quiet level. That section needs some distinguishing from the original and needs to be more full than the intro. Following that was some copy/paste of the intro.

Not a lot more to say. I like the opening but the rest needs to get to that point, and I don't mean by just copy/paste.

NO (resubmit)

I think that this needs further development in order to pass the bar. it started out decent, with production that was a bit cluttered, but generally acceptable, and lead into another section, but it doesn't ever develop further, and the mood never grows or diminishes.

I think the base here is definitely worth working on, and there are a lot of cool ideas, like the super reverbed clacks, but it needs to rise and fall like the tides to really feel alive.

Keep working on this one. :-)

no