*NO* Sonic the Hedgehog 'There's a Butterfly in the Machine'

Palpable

• Your ReMixer name - Haohmaru
  • Your real name- Milton
  • Your website- none yet
  • Your userid (number, not name) on our forums, found by viewing your forum profile- 29064

Submission Information

• Name of game(s) arranged - Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Name of individual song(s) arranged - Scrap Brain Zone
  • Your own comments about the mix, for example the inspiration behind it, how it was made, etc.

Have you ever wondered what would have happened to Sonic had he not embraced his destiny? What if Sonic the Rebel, instead of careening through Scrap Brain Zone trying to destroy Robotnik, had instead been Sonic the Employee just trying to support Amy and procure health benefits, in that VERY SAME Zone?

Oh God.

There's a Butterfly in the Machine, and Sonic's getting blamed for it. Sonic the Wage Slave is thinking of a way out, but he can't think...he's hearing everything from the foreman's whistle to the 10 Minute Break Blues (watch that B section!!)...and he's about to go CRAAAAAZYYYYY!

MUCH more nuanced and technical than my Marble Zone remix. I was waaaaaaaaaay too happy when I submitted that. Now I just don't give a fuck about any of you, and it shows!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://project2612.org/download.php?id=36 - "Scrap Brain Zone"

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I heard about 20 total seconds of Scrap Brain Zone in this. That five note melody gets used a few times and that's all I heard. Track was cool-sounding, interesting textures. I'm failing to see how this is a Sonic remix though.

NO

• 3 weeks later...