FullName:JetsFrideURL:http://gunpeace.blog54.fc2.com/

ID:29544

ReMix Music Name:Return to Darkness

GAME:FINAL FANTASY XI -online-

OST NAME:Awakening

ReMixTYPE:HardRock

COMPOSER:Naoshi Mizuta

Plathome:WINDOWS/PS2

about music:Awakening HR arrange,Recorded sound of playing guitar and etc..

Sorry for my poor English,coz Im Japanese.

But I always watch OCR reMix everyday,

So I made remix music of FFXI Music.

From Email Adress is my Email for JOB(WORK),so if you reply, then Please send to "jets-fride@mirageluv.sakura.ne.jp"

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very close to the original, to the point where it's more a cover than an arrangement. Sure, there are rock drums instead of more orchestral percussion, and guitar in place of some leads, but the melodies and structure are kept intact. That makes this a NO, sadly. Apart from some slight realism issues, I thought this sounded good and was well mixed. Please submit again, Mirage!

NO

• 2 weeks later...

I like this a lot, but it really does feel like a cover song. While covers are good, they aren't what OCR is about. It needs to be more than just adding guitars and drums; some additional parts would have been great, or a solo! :-)

The production was good, the balance of instruments was there, and everything meshed well; no issues there. Also, the source song is very cool, I really like the music of FFXI.

You are a talented guy, so please make this a little more personalized, or if you have considered this track complete, have your next submission be a little further from the source.

no, please resubmit