Ragnarok Online - Watery Grave Remix need some feedback...

BlackPanther

Ok main thing is since I use Reason(no plugins) and my ears suck still, I can't get a visual cue of what is missing. I feel like I know what is missing but at the same time I can't help myself by just plugging it in.

Anyways hears what I have so far if you guys have any qualms or anything to say about the remix let me know because this is still super fresh and I can use all the ideas I can get lol. Thanks guys

Source

Remix

• 4 weeks later...
Ok main thing is since I use Reason(no plugins) and my ears suck still, I can't get a visual cue of what is missing. I feel like I know what is missing but at the same time I can't help myself by just plugging it in.

Anyways hears what I have so far if you guys have any qualms or anything to say about the remix let me know because this is still super fresh and I can use all the ideas I can get lol. Thanks guys

Source

Remix

Ahh.. Byalan.. at first i didnt recognize it.

to your Remix.. the Percussion alongside the Brassy bass and the syntharps sound pretty interesting. But the first instrument and the Synth-pad doesnt fit to the quality of the other instuments. the Ending at this point sound way to aprubt, but maybe you are still working at it. This Mix has alot of potential, but still needs alot of work.

Yeah I definitely listened. When I listen to his stuff though it's like a good thing and a bad thing: The good thing bein that he's such an amazing musician that his music does give me inspiration but on the bad side, him bein such a good musician makes me realize that I still have tons to learn so it's kind of depressing haha xD.

I really appreciate the comments fellas but unfortunately I kinda lost enough motivation for this song that I don't really want to work on it right now but I am working on a Pokemon remix if y'all are interested.

Click here for the link.

When I do come back to this song I will be back at this thread and reread on the feedback you guys have given and will take into account when working on it. Thank you again I really do appreciate it seein as how it's hard to get feedback on the wip forums nowadays xD.