Venture WIP... going somewhere?

Whiter Liar

This is a Venture mix I've recently started. It's of the skeleton room music. It was for colecovision. I've never actually played the game, or even heard of it. A friend of mine that attends my blogtv shows always gives me flack when he hears me playing a song from OCR in the background. He's older than me and says he only ever had a colecovision as a kid. he always says "play something relevant to MY interests" as a way of saying play something he would recognize. Finally I told him to pick a game from colecovision and I'd give it a shot just for him. He told me anything from the game Venture would do.I don't really know where I am going with it, but I dig the melody and was hoping to get it done and submitted before windows 8 comes out. The drums are pretty generic, as I just put something to keep the tempo as I went along. Anyone care to give me some harsh criticism? It's tentatively called "Bone Spur". It's the first song on my myspace profile. I just uploaded it a few minutes ago for this. the link is www.myspace.com/whiterliar

You'll get more feedback if you upload the mp3 to tindeck or another hosting site where users can listen in one click. It's to hard to find it on social networking sites.

I guess. It's one click to my profile and if the person is logged in to myspace, it starts playing automatically. If they aren't logged in, then it's still the first song, and that's a grand total of 2 clicks.

progress.gifedit.gif