Requesting Song Suggestions for Remix

Goodrum04

Ya just delete this, I missed the part on DJ Pretzels Guidelines about not making these topics... I disagree with that rule though because I am looking for specific characteristics in a song. I don't know what every song sounds like and I'm not going to listen to every song ever requested on here. I would have liked people to recognize what I was looking for and recommend a song but it looks like I'll just have to search for songs to make myself :(

I will give support on this, I don't understand that guideline either.

Since you're new at remixing, why don't you start with something you know and like it?

I read you are guitarist, and if you didn't played many games I recommend you Sunsetriders to remix. You can check out the music at the link below, we already made a thread for requesting a remix but it gets no responses:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26825

Well as long as this thread is still on here I might as well tell you what I'm looking for. The song you suggested is not beyond my ability but it is beyond my interest. I am looking for a song that could be remixed well using an acoustic guitar, piano, and drums. I want the remix to have an acoustic solo and (maybe) a piano solo (original ones that I write into the remix). A good fit will probably have classical roots and a defined melody(s). The song you suggested would be remixed well with an electric guitar.

I want to start working on this remix now but it cannot be completed for months. I will be getting a new computer this August or early September. I have not been able to record for about a year and a half now but I still write like crazy.