*NO* Street Fighter 2 'Select Your Fighter and Fight'

djpretzel

Hey, this is my first submission - i produce under the name Merion Station, my website can be found at

I couldn't figure out how to do the ID3v1 tag so here is the required information below, sorry for the inconvenience.

Title : Street Fighter II, Select Your Fighter and Fight, OC Remix

Artist: Merion Station

Year: 2004

Genre : Street Fighter II

the song is at

It is the song on the very bottom, can be downloaded or streamed. It is a technoish remix of the street fighter II music during the player select screen. Hope ya'll like it.

Not bad, but this is incomplete and too short in my opinion. Production and samples are average. This needs more work both in composition and execution to go beyond the bounds of cookie cutter. The ending also just cuts off. Try for something more than just stopping. ^_~

Decent first submission, but unfortunately not passable. Better luck next time. Keep at it.

No

More work is needed here. My main concern is the sounds and the way they have been processed. There is no reverb on any of the instruments, and the pads that play the long notes don't sound nice to the ear at all. The mix also needs more development.

The beat and groove is there, but unfortunately the sounds just aren't up to it. You need a new program or better sounds!

NO

• 2 weeks later...