Duke Nukem 3D - Alienz, + Departure

Ramen4ever

Hi, new member.

Posting a request for remixes of the following two songs.

Duke3d - Alienz (Aliens, Say your Prayers!)

Duke3d - Departure

(These are the midi versions)

There are quite a number of Grabbag covers and remixes out there but I don't think the actual soundtrack of Duke3d is getting the love it deserves, at least not from OCR, as Duke Nukem isn't even listed in the games section. >_<;

I think tracks like Waterworld, Plasma, Urban Jungle, Space Storm, Streets, Lord of L.A., Restricted Area, Whomp and so on, should get a chance. Hopefully there are some remixers out there that would be interested in trying their hand at one or more tracks from Duke3d. Or even other Duke games. Maybe as a little tribute to Lee Jackson and Bobby Prince. :)

Back to the request - I would like to suggest staying away from fast/hardcore techno for these remixes. Other than that, I'm open to anything. I'm leaning more towards rock or orchestral. Or a mix of genres. But really, I'd be happy just seeing someone try one of the tracks.

Thank you, if nothing else, for at least reading this far. ^_^

P.s., the request is for Alienz or Departure. But if someone is interested in another track excluding Grabbag then by all means. :)