Terranigma - Ressurection

Level27

first of all - get a better file hoster. This one blows goat :puppyeyes:

ex.)

Fileupyours

tindeckaudio

Mediafire

as for the remix:

It's alright, def. won't get you posted - sounds like its a mix of midi + soundfonts + that bass-sound thing. That bass REALLY gets old fast - I think that it'd help if the bass track doesn't play the full measure everytime and maybe a different, smoother sample would help a ton.

Also, the drum kit is VERY low-fi - you'll definitely need to do some major sample hunting. I'm loving your chords btw, they really give more depth to it in the 2nd half, but their sample is hurting. Oh and the piano is really dry and robotic sounding.

Humanization and reverb can be a real pain - they take a while to master lol. But otherwise, the composition itself I think is alright - it needs some varying up and some more liberal parts to it though.

Anyhoo, for your sample huntage, KVR Audio is an excellent place to start, also check out the OCR production forums. And if you have a lot of money to spare, go out buy some real VSTs and stuff, not sure what ones will get the most worth out of your buck though, seeing as I'm a poor hobo, as my name suggests :banghead:

Good luck in your future remixing endeavors :-P