Sewer Rats (downtempo)

Feather

Hi. This is a downtempo track. (correct me if I can't call this downtempo o_o) I threw it together in about 12 hours today (I'm slow). Take a listen and give feedback if you will. I named it "Sewer Rats" because while listening to it... those sewer rats (as you may find them in certain old school RPGs) came to mind.

http://soundcloud.com/feather/sewer-rats

Thanks. =)

I don't get it why you emphasize it is a downtempo track. For me it is a normal tempo and you composed the way it sounded better for what you had in mind.

I have no critiques for your track, I could say it was composed for a very specific occasion, but I think of you already figure it out. So fine, it's done.

I am under the impression that I need to follow you closely bro. You play a very consistent style. Why don't you try to release a album, I just say that you need to be homogeneous throughout your whole work, keeping the same style. I think it will gonna be an amazing work!!!

Thanks for the feedback. I always feel like I should tag my music as a specific genre, but that really isn't the case I suppose. I will just stick with the general purpose "Electronic" to describe my music from now on.

As for the creation of an album, well, I never really gave it any thought because I am trying to get as good as I can at production... My creativity is rather lacking and I am really not musically inclined as a person so I try to keep my works rather simple... Anyway, I may take your suggestion and begin work on an album. At least I know I will have one listener =)

You meant downtempo as a genre, now I see.

I am trying to get as good as I can at production

Sorry, bro. I can't see you getting any good in this territory. Are you kidding me? ;-)

At least I know I will have one listener =)

Hehehe. We can work on this later. :lol: