Stop Becoming

Sefiros

I posted this in Community but it basically got no replies, so I have decided to crosspost it here.

I have not been around here for quite a long while, but I'd still like to imagine myself as part of the community. Even if it is a small tiny wee part. In the corner.

As you may or may not know I have released several thousand albums over the past few years, although I think nobody noticed the last couple. I am here today to let you know I have a new album out on the internets called Stop Becoming.

It's around an hours worth of post-orchestral electronica stylings with a touch of industrial 8-bit dance ambience. A mouthful. If you've listened to anything I've done before it will probably sound familiar.

So far it is available on my own website at www.sefiros.co.uk, Amazon, and several other internet websites on the internet. It will also be on iTunes at some point in the next week or so.

In case you missed them, there are a couple of my old albums on my website, but the majority of them are still hosted at www.archive.org.

Thank you for your time, I hope some of you enjoy my sound.

I don't know why you thought you would get more responses here than in Community. You probably didn't get any responses right away because you haven't been here in a while and because parts of your album are hard to tell if they're glitching on purpose or not.

That's not to say you don't have a respectable piece of work, but when you combine parts A (That few people probably remember you from years ago), B (that what you're offering isn't easily digestible in the first place), and C (that you only posted yesterday), its not to see why you.....

Wait, you got three responses. C'mon man.

Anyway, the album's ok. Not the best stuff I've heard, but I enjoyed parts of it and the mixing production is good. That's about all I can say on that.