Several Originals and Works in Progress

Leon2049

well i must say i haven't been here in a few years or so but i do miss this place. awesome community.

well i figured i would come and give people something to listen to. my works can be a little weird or different. it more like movie music. but i also do a lot of electronica and tranceish stuff. I use reason 4.0 and the mouse at the moment and i basically taught my self everything i know so i would call my self an ameture at best, but either way i hope you guys will like it. let me know what you guys think :)

www.youtube.com/leonardozuccarelli

I'll do a critique on the Midnight in Paradise song you wrote. I know the piano's distortion is on purpose, but maybe its still just a tad too much? I get what your going for though and it kinda works. The strings sound great. Very vibrant. My only issue with the piano is that at 1:29 when the lead piano comes in maybe leave that clean with no distortion. Is that a live guitar? Cause it sounds great.

Other than piano i don't really have any complaints. I love the feeling of the track. I know its based off an actual song, but you did a great job remaking it here.

Btw, i subbed to your channel and sent a friend request on youtube. I really like your stuff man. I know you probably looking for feedback more on your WIPs, but when i have more time later i'll check them out and let you know what i think.