Not sure what to call this

Kruai

So this Saturday I started working on what I thought was just going to be a test for some instruments I've been working on. It eventually turned into this! Just wondering what you think of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmjkyz2zimz

Also, what does it make you think of? Can't think of a name for it yet. How about... March of the Cannonbears.

Ive been listening to this 3 times now and i must say it sounds quite good overall.

lot of variation, i mostly prefer the staccato bass string that the connection between the intro and those strings had been more provoking or a bit more interesting if you had introduced those strings a bit more creatively as they really sound nice and the way it builds up through that part is quite pleasing. overall nice tune. Very catchy ^^ however the synthesizer sound is not that pleasing but it does sounds a bit interesting with the guitars and the added progression in the beat.

Ive been listening to this 3 times now and i must say it sounds quite good overall.

lot of variation, i mostly prefer the staccato bass string that the connection between the intro and those strings had been more provoking or a bit more interesting if you had introduced those strings a bit more creatively as they really sound nice and the way it builds up through that part is quite pleasing. overall nice tune. Very catchy ^^ however the synthesizer sound is not that pleasing but it does sounds a bit interesting with the guitars and the added progression in the beat.

Thanks! I'll try to soften the synth before I release it I guess. It is kinda screechy. Any other opinions? I'd like to know what I can do better in my next songs ^^