mt2 file into mp3 file?

well, it depends on what you are using to make the remix.

is the .mt2 file a program file, or is it a type of music file?

in other words, is this file created/changed by clicking the save button on the software, or is it made by converting the program file into a sound file?

example: MixCraft 5 makes a .mx5 file when you save the track, but when you convert it, it can become .mp3, .wav, .ogg, etc.

You should be able to export from MadTracker 2 in some kind of audio file. Worst case, play the file and record the playback into another file.

Also, there's no such file type as wip; that's short for Work In Progress. Anything can be a wip (not necessarily audio, though audio is obviously the one people here care about most).

You should be able to export from MadTracker 2 in some kind of audio file. Worst case, play the file and record the playback into another file.

Also, there's no such file type as wip; that's short for Work In Progress.

I am using Madtracker 2. I have a free verion though (they allow ppl to download for free) but you can buy better versions that allow you to do other things such as making it into mp3.

as for the wip file thing, sorry I'm new to this. I just herd of it and only assumed. silly me XD.