The Core: professional composer collab

Arrow

So this morning before work I was checking my e-mail and noticed the most recent newsletter from Eminence Symphony Orchestra had hit my inbox. One section in particular caught my eye: a sort of Wall of Sound-like composer colab that Hiroaki Yura, ESO's head violinist and concertmaster, had set up. It's called The Core, and the list of composers involved besides Yura include Hiroki Kikuta, Shiro Hamaguchi, Inon Zur, Cris Velasco, Kow Otani, and Hayata Matsuo. There's no actual note on what they'll be collaborating on (besides a short mention later in the newsletter that Yura and Kikuta have been working on a colab of some sort that they will announce the details on soon), but I can't be the only one who needed a new pair of pants after reading that.

I'd post a link or something so everyone else could see, but ESO's website is down at the moment for some inexplicable reason. Their Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Myspace accounts are still functional, of course, but none of them have mentioned this yet.

EDIT: Here's a link at squareenixmusic.com.