Need Music and Effects for a game (paid)

**EDIT: We found someone, and thank you so much for the response! We were contacted by a number of talented people and I'm sorry I didn't get back to everyone personally. We've made a selection and I believe I've contacted everyone who sent in an email, but in case I missed anyone I just want to be sure everyone knows I appreciated them taking the time to respond.

Thanks again!

--------

Hello! I'm looking for someone to make music and sound effects right away for a game to be published on the Xbox Live Indie Arcade. Our team is only two people, me, the artist and designer, and one very busy programmer. We're hoping to be near completion by the end of July, which is a pretty tight time frame, but we only actually started development a little over a month ago--this game is our test run for Indie Arcade and we want it to be done as quickly as possible.

Our team, me, Michael Stearns, and Daniel Roth, the programmer, have completed three game projects and made money from none of them, so as I say, it's primarily a test run to see if we can do better with a different market. You can see two of our other games, Sky Puppy and Crystal Skies, at our website.

That said, this *is* a paid job. We will offer a small payment on completion of the music and effects, and then after a minimum sales goal is met, we'll begin setting aside 10% of future earnings for the composer as well. I'm happy to provide full details via email.

The theme of the game is an easy cliche, an astronaut lost in space, picking up parts of his ship and new abilities in order to access new areas, a bit like a cross between Metroid and Commander Keen. I'd like the soundtrack to be a bit on the ambient side, but we can be flexible and aren't going into it with rigid expectations. The game needs three level themes 2-3 minutes each, three short tracks (title, map, and ending), and a boss track; and I have a list of about 15 sound effects we'd like. Being able to provide both music AND sound effects is critical.

Interested persons should email me at rvr67michael "at" charter "dot" net with a link to any samples you'd like us to hear, any relevant experience, and we'll procede from there.

Thanks, and here's a few screens of the game in-development:

screen01.png

screen02.png

screen03.png